It’s been about two months since my last post……I must say that the stress of exams took a toll but then it’s over now and I’m back to default settings…….
Over the period of my leave of absence, a lot has happened. Honestly, I’ve had the urge to write about some of these things but I had to restrain myself because examination threatened to throw me around like a rag doll.
I planned on writing a lot of things and you’d be surprised at some of the things I wanted to write about……..
- Continuation of Ghana my motherland
- Season 2 of tales of a commuter
- The story of the general captain and the general coach
- AFCON 2019
- The effects of losing a student election
- Why I chose to start a blog………….etc etc etc etc et cetera
This post in particular was supposed to be about why I chose to start a blog……but then I just had to let you my cherished readers know what I’ve been up to, what I’ve been thinking and of course why I’ve been away. It’s good to be back and there’s going to be a period of stability between now and the end of August. I do hope you enjoy reading the content from “THE HUB”